ABOUT THE FIRM
Ferguson Law Firm is located in the historic York Chester Neighborhood in downtown Gastonia, North Carolina, and is here to help, whether you have been hurt in a car wreck or you need help with a family matter.
Robert (Bob) Ferguson has been protecting the rights of Gaston County citizens since 1983. Ferguson Law Firm has a dependable, friendly, and experienced staff to provide you with prompt and helpful service.
Home and hospital visits are available in personal injury cases.
CALL 704-867-2828 NOW FOR IMMEDIATE HELP!
ROBERT (BOB) W. FERGUSON
- Born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Bachelor of Arts Degree with majors in Political Science and Business Science from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in 1980
- Degree of Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law in 1983
- While at Wake Forest, he was a member of the Wake Forest Law Review from 1981 to 1983
- Author of “A New Standard for the State’s Battle Against Pornography-New York v. Ferber,” 19 Wake Forest Law Review 95, 1983
- Admitted to the North Carolina State Bar and U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina in 1983
- Member of Gaston County Bar Association
- Member of the North Carolina Bar Association
- Member of the North Carolina Associates for Justice
- Began the general practice of law in 1983 at his present location at 211 W. Third Avenue, Gastonia, North Carolina.
- Concentrates in the areas of personal injury and family law.
Bob considers it an honor to serve the fine people of the Gaston County area. He is married and lives with his wife, Alanza and his daughter, Amanda. He is also the proud father of two adult children, John and Amy.
Bob is a lifelong Christian and has previously served administratively in his church. As a part of his church’s curriculum, he read the entire Bible during 2012.
Bob is a former member of the Gastonia Jaycees and has contributed his time working with the Gaston County Volunteer Lawyers Program to give free legal services to qualified citizens.
LORRIE S. RANKIN
- Native of Gaston County, North Carolina
- Worked with Robert Ferguson since 1997
- Has an Associates Degree in Paralegal Technology
- Works exclusively in the area of personal injury law.